These advanced emf reducing men’s underwear has both microwave and RF protection performance capabilities of p to 60db. It can protect you from radiations range 10MHZ to 3GHz and beyond. 75% of the material is nylon spandex while the remaining 25% is silver fiber content that offers the electromagnetic protection. The fabric is elastic, soft, comfortable, friendly to the skin, and close to the body to ensure no waves penetrate the skin layers.
- Provides RF/microwave shielding performance with up to 60 dB shielding effectiveness from 10 MHz to 3 GHz and beyond
- Materials:25% silver fiber, 75% nylon spandex.Contains 25% silver fiber content for electromagnetic protection
- The fabric is large in elasticity, small in binding, very soft and comfortable, close to the body.
- PROTECT your BODY at the OFFICE, HOME and on your TRAVELS from microwaves.Improve Sperm Quality. Use in Pregnancy Preparation.
- Size available in XL:Waist circumference 27.5-40.15 IN,Pants height 18.11 IN, hip width 37.8 IN, leg circumference 18.11 IN, suitable for men weighing 121-143LB XXL:Waist circumference around 29-43 IN, Pants height 23 IN, hip width 38.5 IN, leg circumference 19.7 IN, suitable for men weighing 143-165 LB XXXL:Waist circumference 35-51 IN, Pants height 24 IN, hip width 45.7 IN, leg circumference 23.6 IN, suitable for men weighing 165-187 LB