This TACKLIFE EMF detection device is designed for testing magnetic fields and electric field radiations that other Geiger meters are unable to detect. The larger backlight display is one of the attributes that give it an upper hand. In this display, you will clearly see the reading even in poorly light places.
You can use it to test the amount of radiation emitted by an electric fan, cell phone, router, television, computer and microwave. You can use it to test magnetic field radiation and display data in mg/µt, ambient temperature in degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit, and electric field with v/m unit.
Another aspect of this EMF detection device is that make it special is the larger frequency range (5 Hz and 3500 MHz). Just like other Geiger meters and EMF detection devices, this meter has a sound light indicator and alarm that notifies you when the readings exceed the safe value.
- Check the instrument carefully before use. If you find any damage or other problems, please do not use and get our support.
- Do not disassemble the meter and change the internal wiring to avoid damage to the meter.
- Do not store or use in high temperature, high humidity, flammable and explosive environment.
Electromagnetic field strength measurement
- Range: 0.1-199.9mG / 0.01-19.99µT
- Resolution:0.1mG / 0.01µT
- Alarm threshold> 4.0mG / > 0.4µT
Electric field strength measurement
- Alarm threshold> 40 V/M
- Measurement:Range0～50℃ / 32～122℉
- Resolution:1℃ / ℉
- Precision:±1.5℃ / 3℉